Industrial Keyboard in mini Layout
What's more resilient than a silicone keyboard? IP68 fully sealed design of the silicone keyboard means that it can be used in any difficult environments
Easy to clean
The keyboard is designed to be 100% waterproof, dirt-resistant and disinfectant resistant, so it can withstand all cleaning agents used in labs or other places that require hygienic conditions.
What would you say if the keyboard is designed to withstand any environment? Be it industrial automation, pharmaceuticals, oil/gas, food beverage, or manufacturing environments.
Antimicrobial & Fungistatic
This antimicrobial keyboard will keep you safe, while preventing fungal growths like mold or spores from contamination!
- Height: 12 mm (0.47 in)
- Width: 272 mm (10.71 in)
- Depth: 135 mm (5.31 in)
- Net weight: 248 g (8.75 oz)
- Interface: Wired, USB 2.0 Type-A, 1.8 m cable
- Color: Black
- Material: Silicone rubber
- Key count: 87 plus 12 function keys
- Power: +5 V DC ±5%
- Power Consumption: 30 mA max.
- Key technology: Carbon contacts with plastic pestles
- Max. degree of protection: IP68
- Life span: Approx. 2 million strokes per key
- Pressure point: 100 ±10 g
- Switch travel: 1.8 ±0.5 mm
- Operation Temp: -20 °C up to +70 °C
- Storage Temp: -25 °C up to +80 °C
- Rel. humidity: 100 %
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- 28100 (UK) 60773 (FR), 28100 (UK), 28113 (US)
- 28097 (DE), 60773 (FR), 28100 (UK), 28113 (US)