Durable, versatile keyboard with a touchpad and backlight. Perfect for
laboratories & factories needs.
Built to last
The severe-duty keyboard made from silicone is perfect for hot-desking places like laboratories & factories, protecting the keyboard from liquids and contamination.
Works with Rubber Gloves
It's time to put the mouse on the shelf once and for all, the sealed touchpad is a complete replacement for your mouse, providing the convenience even when wearing gloves. Get inspired to work!
Make your work easier with KSK-6231INEL, a keyboard that is designed with longevity in mind. The keys are designed with UV-resistant ink to resist the harsh sunlight, so the letters won't fade even under prolonged sun rays.
No more playing hide and seek, now you can always find your keys in the dark with KSK-6231INEL.
Where to Buy
- Height: 10mm (0.39in)
- Width: 390mm (15.35in)
- Depth: 148mm (5.83in)
- Net weight: 600g (21.16oz)
- Interface: Wired, USB 2.0 Type-A, 1.8m cable
- Color: Black, white
- Material: Plastic casing with silicone coating
- Key count: 98
- Plug & Play:Yes
- Touchpad: Yes, with 2 mouse buttons
- Dimensions touchpad (active area): 60 x 43mm
- Power: USB powered
- Max. degree of protection: IP68
- Key technology: Carbon contacts with plastic pestles
- Life span: Approx. 2 million strokes per key
- Number of LEDs: 3 (Num Lock, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock)
- backlight: Blue, On/Off switch, 2 brightness levels
- Operation Temp:-20°C to +70°C
- Storage Temp: -25°C to +80°C
- Rel. humidity : 100%
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- 28036 (DE), 28093 (UK), 28077 (US), 28089 (FR), 28080 (CH), 60279 (CZ)