Full-Size Industrial Keyboard
The black KSK-8030IN is a must-have for any workshop or industrial setting. This silicone material makes it water and dust resistant, which means you can take this keyboard anywhere without worrying about getting your equipment dirty!
Special chemical-resistant finish
The keyboard is coated with a special chemical-resistant finish, so you can work on common disinfectants and your keys will never fade.
Antimicrobic and fungistatic
The keyboard is designed to be antimicrobial and fungistatic, which means it can help fight against the growth of fungi like mold or athlete's foot!
That's right, the keyboard is waterproof and can handle a dip in up to 1.5 meters (4.9 ft) of water! It also complies with NEMA 4X norms so you know it'll be durable enough for even harsh environments.
Where to Buy
- Height: 12mm (0.47in)
- Width: 440mm (17.32in)
- Depth: 138mm (5.43in)
- Net weight: 680g (24oz)
- Interface: Wired, USB 2.0 Type-A, 1.8m cable
- Color: Black, white
- Material: Plastic casing with silicone coating
- Key count: 105 (depending on language layout)
- Plug & Play:Yes
- Power: USB powered
- Max. degree of protection: IP68
- Key technology: Carbon contacts with plastic pestles
- Life span: Approx. 2 million strokes per key
- Pressure point: 100 ±10g
- Switch travel: 1.8 ±0.5mm
- Number of LEDs: 3 (Num Lock, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock)
- Operation Temp: 0°C bis +70°C
- Storage Temp: -25°C up to +80°C
- Rel. humidity: 100%
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- 28035 (DE)
- 28105 (FR)
- 28084 (UK)
- 28078 (US)
- 28081 (CH)
- 60278 (CZ)
There are no reviews yet.